Author Topic: Change to Terms of Service  (Read 100 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Change to Terms of Service
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2021, 11:06:00 AM »

I have now set the site so that members from Bangladesh, Pakistan and India will need to make a purchase or upgrade before they can request payments.

Admin

I already earned $0.50 around without knowing that I can't request payment without upgrade because I'm from India .

really feel sad because i get this message when i request my payment .

You need to mak a ONE TIME purchase at the site.  It can be anything. 1000 PTC credits $0.75   2 Referrals $1.00  just as an example.  This item is also shown in the site News, following masses of Cheaters from the countries concerned.

RUSHIKESHJK

• Always Happy to Help
    • View Profile
Re: Change to Terms of Service
« Reply #2 on: April 29, 2021, 06:20:57 AM »

I have now set the site so that members from Bangladesh, Pakistan and India will need to make a purchase or upgrade before they can request payments.

Admin

I already earned $0.50 around without knowing that I can't request payment without upgrade because I'm from India .

really feel sad because i get this message when i request my payment .

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Change to Terms of Service
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2021, 10:07:33 AM »
Please believe me when I say how sorry I am to have to take this action, but continued Cheating by some members has left me with no choice.
Cheaters are not only stealing from me, but they are also stealing from YOU by taking money that we would normally send out in payments.

I know that the vast majority of you are good, honest people, but this site seems to have attracted a Mass of Cheaters.  Several have had their accounts deleted today for constantly trying to cheat, and several more ahave been placed of a "Watch List" because they have been smarter than the others.

To try to compensate for the restrictions I will be adding a new membership specifially for the 3 countries in qustion. The cost of this membership will be just $1.00 and it will be valid for one month. This does not mean that members from those countries cannot purchase the full memberships and earn a lot more.

Once again, I really am sorrt that I have to take this action.

Admin