Author Topic: new member having some problems  (Read 43 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: new member having some problems
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2021, 11:06:06 AM »
Hello everyone

first thing this is my first day here and I see that this is a good website, but I have a problem like today I watched 27 PTC but I need 30 to get the daily bonus and there are just 27 ads

Fulfill the requirements below and claim your reward daily.
Daily Required   Your Stats Today
Earn $ 0.02+ total                                                $ 0.06450000 earned   
View 30+ PTC                                                            27 clicked   
Complete 10+ offers                                             11 offers completed   
Take 10+ grid chances                                           10 grid views   
Read 2+ paid to read ads                                            3 ads read   
Visit 10+ exchange sites                                             10 surfed   
You have not fulfilled the requirements for today, check the table above and come back to claim your prize.

so what can I do ??

and for Facebook and telegram bonus :

my telegram:  @Aladind911

my Facebook:      https://www.facebook.com/alaa.aladin.733/

thank you

Hi

First of all, the Daily Bonus is a "Gift" from Admin for members activity. However, Admin cannot be expected to place all of the Ads to view.  If there is a shortfall it is up to members to place Ads for viewing.

To get the FB and Telegram bonus you need to join the two groups.  There is a FB Icon at the bottom of the Home page and there is a link in the Forum for joining Telegram.  Just let Admin know when you have joined both and you will get the Bonus.  ;D

aladin911

• Always Happy to Help
    • View Profile
new member having some problems
« Reply #1 on: September 22, 2021, 07:39:25 AM »
Hello everyone

first thing this is my first day here and I see that this is a good website, but I have a problem like today I watched 27 PTC but I need 30 to get the daily bonus and there are just 27 ads

Fulfill the requirements below and claim your reward daily.
Daily Required   Your Stats Today
Earn $ 0.02+ total                                                $ 0.06450000 earned   
View 30+ PTC                                                            27 clicked   
Complete 10+ offers                                             11 offers completed   
Take 10+ grid chances                                           10 grid views   
Read 2+ paid to read ads                                            3 ads read   
Visit 10+ exchange sites                                             10 surfed   
You have not fulfilled the requirements for today, check the table above and come back to claim your prize.

so what can I do ??

and for Facebook and telegram bonus :

my telegram:  @Aladind911

my Facebook:      https://www.facebook.com/alaa.aladin.733/

thank you