Author Topic: Activity Bonus  (Read 665 times)

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
Re: Activity Bonus
« Reply #7 on: October 23, 2021, 02:09:45 PM »
Today i have 28 PTC Ads, need 30 for activity bonus, rly is not seriously

Member can purchase credits and put Ads at the site. 

We already give away a lot a free money.  If the bonus is that important go to the Store and BUY CREDITS.

HeavyMetal

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 22, 2021, 01:20:13 PM »
Today i have 28 PTC Ads, need 30 for activity bonus, rly is not seriously
Moderator GrandClick.com

HeavyMetal

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2021, 12:05:02 PM »
lol, need 30 ptc ads for activity bonus, but i have only 29! Well, ok no problem, no reason click offers and exchange sites, as you want admin, no probl :)
Moderator GrandClick.com

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2021, 04:11:27 PM »
Hello admin,

How can standard members get  'Activity Bonus'?  Only 23 ads available for them instead of 30.

Sorry, but I do not think it is Admin's responsibility to place Ads.  members can purchase them, either using their account balance or payment processors.  Having said that, please do not exploit the the Purchase Balance system by adding Account Funds. We DO NOT allow that.  If we find a member doing that we take the transfered amount out of the Purchase Balance and give it to charity.

Not many sites or Faucets will create Ads. so that members do not have to.

Of course, alternatively you can always purchase an upgrade.  ;)

Hello admin,
But you can derease it, you can set it to 15 for standard members. Because premium ads are not avaiable for them.
I think, in the current situation the Activity Bonus is only for premium members.

Hello,
I am soryy but you seem to miss the point here.  The Activity Bonus is an incentive to Standard Members to Upgrade their accounts. If completed daily it will make a big dent in the cost of an Upgrade.

shakti

• Always Happy to Help
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2021, 03:53:41 PM »
Hello admin,

How can standard members get  'Activity Bonus'?  Only 23 ads available for them instead of 30.

Sorry, but I do not think it is Admin's responsibility to place Ads.  members can purchase them, either using their account balance or payment processors.  Having said that, please do not exploit the the Purchase Balance system by adding Account Funds. We DO NOT allow that.  If we find a member doing that we take the transfered amount out of the Purchase Balance and give it to charity.

Hello admin,
But you can derease it, you can set it to 15 for standard members. Because premium ads are not avaiable for them.
I think, in the current situation the Activity Bonus is only for premium members.

admin

• Administrator
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2021, 09:47:18 AM »
Hello admin,

shakti

• Always Happy to Help
    • View Profile
Activity Bonus
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2021, 09:08:07 AM »
Hello admin,